Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mini Tiffany Style Heart Necklace Prize

I have a perfect gift for my cousin on her 18th birthday, (Hope she won't visit my blog so she wouldn't know my gift), actually  I have double mind to give this to her because I personally love it. It is adorable, beautiful in actual. It's a .925 sterling silver necklace and the pendant which I really adore most is a mini Tiffany Style Heart with Initial.

Thanks to Menopausal New Mom and Amy Cornwell.






"Be sure to advantage of 2 FREE multimedia children's books my blog has arranged with STORY TIME FOR ME. My family loves the books and I'm sure you will also!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, it's just beautiful. I'm so thrilled that you love it and that I was able to offer such a fabulous giveaway for you to win. A huge "Thank You" to Amy Cornwell, she is awesome!

    I love it. Thanks for posting so we could see it and for linking to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting