Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Bowtique Review

I would like to re-introduce ( I won gift certificate and bought clippies for my daughter which I blogged) to you The Bowtique Shop.
The Bowtique offers a unique variety of hair accessories from simple and chic to fun and quirky. They have accessories for infants, toddlers and girls for all ages.It is easy to shop at the store but the harder part is choosing which one to buy because of their huge collection of hair accessories (hair bows, clippies, PonnyOs/Piggy bows, headbands, Limited Edition bows, shop by season). The Bowtique also offers a Gift Sets at very affordable price and aside from that they have ON SALE items perfect for the coming holidays.
Gift Set
On sale
Holiday clippie
They also accept custom order so you can create a piece that suit your style and unique.

They are currently having a monthly contest to win $10 Gift Certificate to the winning baby photo wearing The Bowtique bows and accessories. At $10 you could get 3 - 4 clippies. Ohh, I wish my 3 year old daughter is still a baby so I can enter.

If you order now they have 20% off on all order just enter the code : FALL20
thanks to Jillain she is offering 15% off for you my lovely readers for the month of November.
Just enter the code: GUSTOSA15





Disclosure: I did not received any monetary for this review and all the opinions expressed are mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting