Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Edor Prize

I wanted to post a photo wearing those but I don't a have a single photo wearing the set because if my daughter sees I'm wearing the necklace she insisted to put it on her neck even the bracelet. I told her the bracelet is too big for her wrist she won't believe until I try it on her wrist. And she said " That's Mama, This Me " it means the bracelet is for me and the necklace is hers. They are really adorable and pretty. Even my hubby said it's perfect for everyday wear.

If you have looking for a perfect Christmas for yourself or for your love ones try to check Edor, for sure you'll find perfect for you.

Thanks to Mint Green With Envy and Edor Jewelry.






"Be sure to advantage of 2 FREE multimedia children's books my blog has arranged with STORY TIME FOR ME. My family loves the books and I'm sure you will also!"


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. haha your little one is cute. Thank you for the sweet post and glad you like them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting