Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BLINGguals Review


Learning a multiple language to my daughter is a MUST because she have a mixed blood. I received the Television / La TelevisiĆ³n flashcard.
The word is written in English and Spanish with respective flag on each side. The flashcard is very handy and you can bring it anywhere, it even fit on my jeans pocket, wallet, my daughter's purse.
The flashcard is glossy on one side and made of high quality durable plastic. My daughter tried to fold and tear the card but she said she can't.


They sell the flashcards for $7.95 but you can buy it for only $6.75 until Jan. 3, 2011.
This a great Christmas stuffer because you'll give the kid a knowledge that will last for so many Christmas.

You can connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure: I received the flashcard for review. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.  The opinions expressed are  my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting