Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sling Backpacks Review

During my college days every time I look around the University I saw sling backpacks and that time we called it "body bag".  I personally love the style of sling backpacks it gives me peace of mind that no one could grab my bag away from because if anyone will try I'll go with because it is made with one strap rather than the traditional two.
Sling backpacks are fitted to the shape of your shoulder.I love the fact there are small zipped pockets in front to give more room for small things and also they are waterproof. CSN Stores offers a wide selection of sling backpacks.
for laptop
for PDA, cellphones, water bottle
Sling backpacks are great bag for travelling and if you will have a short Christmas vacation don't for get your sling backpacks.

Disclosure: I did not receive any monetary compensation for this post.  The opinions expressed are  my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting