Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Paybox.me

I started joining PayBox.me last September 28, 2010 and they gave me $50 bonus as a early bird user. And to date (February 1, 2011) I have $1,832.64 balance.

PayBox is developing an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone. PayBox is a new online payment similar to Paypal and they are still looking early subscriber to test the program. Right now, they are offering $25 for signing up as their early subscriber and you'll also get $10 for every referral you made. Be sure to log in each day to earn as much money as you can while PayBox is still in pre-launch. They  plan to launch this year. Once the PayBox service goes live earning money as an Early Bird user will no longer available. The maximum amount they gave daily when you log in is $20. It is not cumulative so you have to log in everyday. But if you forgot to log in for 2 days or more automatically you will receive $40 once you log in.  If you are NOT like me - that i just log in if I remember ( although they send email everyday) you might earn more $$$$ than me WITHOUT making deposit.

The only thing I will lose is my time if this is a scam but most of the bloggers I know already signed up. So if you want to try earning money by log in everyday click here.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting