Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fogless Mirror Review


Toilet Tree Products is Home of the Fogless Shower Mirror.  This patent pending mirror is guaranteed not to fog in the shower. This is amazing product that helps promote healthier skin. The combination of heat and moisture open the pores and creates an ideal environment for shaving, exfoliating, tweezing and cleaning.
Features include:
-Shatter proof high quality acrylic mirror adheres to virtually any wall surface with removable silicon adhesive.
-Easily adjustable bracket accommodates multiple users and angles.
-Built in shelf to store your razor, sponge or tweezers.
-Squeegee included to wipe away excess water drops.
-Designed not to rust, discolor or damage bathroom surfaces.
-Measures 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5in and weighs less than 1 pound 
I  personally enjoyed having this in the shower. Usually after I took a shower I do my facial regimen in front of our toilet mirror which placed outside the shower room, Once I opened the shower room the toilet mirror becomes foggy. But this Toilet Tree Mirror does not fogged at all. It makes my life easier with Fogless Mirror. I will be completely honest that it might fall but it didn't. I  love that the mirror is adjustable and can be easily removed. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting