Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Challenge


I know everyone start its resolution on the first day of the year to get fit but, for me, its been almost 4 years that I started to get rid of unwanted fats on my body.  I avoid being photographed because I see my size and it makes me sad. I also don't like to go clothes shopping because it frustrates me when I love a shirt/blouse/dress/jeans/shorts, but it does not fit on my body.

People also ask me if I am expecting another baby because I have podgy tummy. During my daughter's annual check up. That's the time I get to see kids at her age, and their mom. Again it breaks my heart because I envy them for having a flat tummy. I was wondering we just have the same age kid but look at them their slim, and sexy you might even think that did they gave birth.

I walk for an hour every day except rainy/snowy days. I tried some DVD workouts video, but it does not work for me.  I wanted to go back to the gym, but no one will look around for my daughter when I'm working out, children are not allowed their unless someone will look after.

I'm 31,  5'5 tall, and my weight now is 60kg (ouch). I have skinny bones, so my arms are not the big, but my tummy and thighs you can sell them on the market for kilo.  (I still remember my Auntie told me, I have nice long legs; a lovely butt, but that was before getting pregnant). Luckily I'm blessed to have a medium size boobs that if I look down I don't just easily see my tummy, but if I face the mirror waahhhhh, I can't hide it.
Am just the only person having these problems? If you have been in my situation, what advice can you give to me?

Your free leave suggestions, comments here or you may give me email.

P.S.
I am happy with my life but I can't accept the fact that I can't have a flat tummy. 






MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

3 comments:

  1. Hey, judging from your height/weight you're not fat at all!!!
    As for the tummy -I always had tummy and now it's really flat)
    *You need to fix digestion issues. Probiotics help.
    Tummy is always connecetd to nutrition.
    * Avoid sweets except fruits, everything that contains sugar or substitutes. I do eat sweets now, 1-2 times a week.
    *What about lactose? Are you allergic?
    *I was too ashamed to go to the gym so I started bodyrock workouts. It works. Try it.
    There's no use of doing crunches, plank exercises are the best.
    All these helped me. I hope you'll see your flat-flat tummy soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hunnie, you are only 132 lbs? that is fine, you just need to be more confident, ppl probably envy you when they see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies,
    @Milulu I'll check the bodyrock workouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting