Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Postponed Vacation

I already placed the bag full of clothes, foods, my daughter stuff to keep her busy during the trip, inside the car. I unload some stuff that will not be use on our travel from the car back to our house.  And then I heard a voice coming from our door, it was my BIL who came with a huge watermelon, its about 16kg. I am supposed to load other stuff on the car, but I know for sure that our vacation will be postponed. My hubby whispered me that were not going anywhere. I just accept it knowing that there is 2 reason today that we need to celebrate. First, it is our wedding anniversary, 2nd  its Brazilian Father's Day. Any as long as we are together on this special day. It is Okay with me.
watermelon -16 kg
daughter - 17 kg

Hope everyone have a fabulous weekend.




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting