Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Mimi Matelot Miniatures Review

Mimi Matelot Miniatures sells hand sewn mini plush. These mini plush are very cute miniatures
DSC_6802 (2)
I received a light blue mini teddy bear. This mini plush is soft and made from felt. 
DSC_6812 (2)DSC_6804 (2)

This mini teddy bear found a new home with new family.  My daughter said he is the new addition to the Hello Kitty family.

DSC_6813 (2)

I also received 2 ACEOs which are very beautifully hand drawn. It comes with protective plastic case.  The title was written on the back of the art printed and signed by Myriam ( the very artistic owner of  Mimi Matelot Miniatures Shop.

Mimi Matelot also sells Original Modern Folk Art Painting on Wood which are very adorable and ready to hang on wall.

Here are some of my favorite:

Mini Ghost Ornament Plush

Matchbox Ninja Bunny Plush

You can visit Mimi Matelot on Etsy, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, deviantART


Disclaimer: I did not received any monetary compensation.  All opinions are mine.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following back. ;) So many great giveaways here, I can't wait to read more.

    Good luck on my giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting