Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Birthday Chronicle Giveaway



A Gift Anytime would like to give two lucky reader a chance to surprise someone a birthday chronicle.
I have one and you may read my thoughts here.

a Rafflecopter giveaway







4 comments:

  1. Great giveaway! I have a giveaway
    on my blog so feel free to join it:)

    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and love the photos =)
    Thank you so much for following me & it's my pleasure to follow you back in return!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, just launched my facebook page to keep update check out (My Lyfe ; My Story) and also I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, love to join <3
    I am from Philippines...

    ReplyDelete
  4. my GFC name is Michele P. and I follow you already!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting