I am not really computer literate as long as I can type, search. browse the web. It is Okay to me. I prefer digital scrapbooking software because I don't know how to edit photos. But now, I wanted to try it out. I have a little problem I don't know which software to buy. I heard about Photoshop but it seems there are variety of kinds of Photoshop like Adobe Photoshop Elements 10, CS5, Lightroom 4, Corel Paintshop and others.
I have a particular project that I wanted to know it is like a big portrait of a human face in front (main) and at the background is the same human face but a less dominant/ or a little grey. ( Sorry for my explanation, I really don't know how they called it, but I hope you understand my point.) They said it is work of Photoshop and i wanted to learn it.
If you could give me an idea what kind of software to buy/use so I can practice and achieve my desired result. Please let me know.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting