I've teamed up with NaturalHairLatina to bring you this awesome giveaway Vizardz
Personalized night light.
The perfect gift idea for Mothers Day.
Eligibility & Rules:
Prize: Personalized night light worth $38.95
Complete rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Personalized night light.
The perfect gift idea for Mothers Day.
- Must be 18 years or older and live in USA or Canada!.
- Online entries only.
- No purchase necessary to enter
- Limit one entry per person. **NO** multiple account entry NO SPAM,
- Winner chosen at random, using online tool
Prize: Personalized night light worth $38.95
Complete rafflecopter form below.
NaturalHairLatina or Event Bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. Full disclosure on rafflecopter



I love the ornaments..could make a whole vacation come to life on the xmas tree, actually, all of this stuff is very cool!
ReplyDeletebrianplaypool at care2 dot com
Love the light boxes...I know what I'm getting people for Christmas, these are so unique and personal and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteaabaker at care2 dot com