Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

$100 ModaXpress GC Giveaway - US/CAN

$100 ModaXpress Gift Card Giveaway

Giveaway Runs from June 21 - July 4

 
Complete outfit $45  

ModaXpress is a junior clothing online store offering the latest fashion in discount teen clothing and trendy juniors clothing. Whether you need casual junior tops, dressy teen tops, a pair of comfortable juniors jeans, or a sexy junior outfit. If you are all about fashion forward and trendsetting styles look no further. Read the complete review done by A Thrifty Diva Surviving Mommy Hood HERE.

 
Complete Outfit $45

What will buy if you win?

Giveaway Time a Rafflecopter giveaway






4 comments:

  1. I love the Sleeveless Lace Bib Dress (White).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the Babydoll Pleated Blouse

    belinda mcnabb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd get my daughter the Babydoll Pleated Blouse (Tangerine). Thanks for the giveaway. jpmpvv at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting