Welcome to the Busy Mama Giveaway Hosted by J's Reviews, Mizz Review Lady, To Sew With Love and Zoe's Printable Coupons!! I want to give a Huge Special Thanks to the participating Companies that donated a wonderful prize and another Huge Special Thanks for the Bloggers who participated in helping host this awesome Giveaway on their blogs!!
We have over $1000 worth of prizes up for grabs to one very special reader!! Weather your a Busy Mama or Daddy, Busy Grandma or pa, Aunt or Uncle, These prizes will help you be a little less stressed during your busy day! To view the all the prizes visit HERE. Good Luck!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*Disclaimer- I received no compensation to host this giveaway, all opinions expressed are mine, Gustosa Giveways is not responsible for delivery of the prizes, Companies will ship the prizes to the winners.*


Thank you for helping host this event.
ReplyDeleteThank you for helping host this event!
ReplyDeleteThank you for helping host this event!
ReplyDeleteThanks tons for helping to host this giveaway! xoxox
ReplyDeleteAngie aka Tofu Fairy
14earth at gmail dot com
I just had to share and beg you (again I know) guys to stop putting all the likes/follows into one rafflecopter entry. I lost TONS of entries because I have reached my follow limits on Facebook and Twitter so I could not like/follow only a few people but got zero entries even though I had liked/followed most! A total of 200 points that I could have gotten probably 140 of if they had each been their own entry rather than all lumped together and I know I can't be the only person to have this issue. I am seeing this more and more on rafflecopter forms and it just sucks. I appreciate all the hard work and time that goes into these giveaways on the blogs and thank everyone. I am NOT being unappreciative here. I just feel like I am being punished for things beyond my control. Thanks for listening!
ReplyDelete