Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Centsable 1st Birthday Bash Giveaway

We are turning 1 and Centsablecouponlady wants to THANK ALL OF HER FANS by hosting a 1 year birthday bash. We are going to start off by having a small one June 10-June 25. We will end the month with a larger one so stay tuned and be watching for that giveaway too . Most prizes are USA only, a few are also for Canada. Should be stated on the rafflecopter form. There's 10 prizes which means 10 winners. Which is approximately $400 worth of prizes up for grabs.
 
LISTED BELOW ARE PRIZES FROM THE SPONSORS : 
Please wait for the Rafflecopter to load
a Rafflecopter giveaway





12 comments:

  1. SODA STREAM definitely! Maybe the kitchen scale as a back up (I'm a baker without any kind of scale!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soda stream and the my childhood fav the Slip & Slide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kdz Gear Headphones for my grandson.

    lag110 at mchsi dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Soda Stream, it's amazing!! I would want to win the Jr. Laptop. Sounds perfect for my little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scale or the flowers :) My little one would LOVE that purple tiedye rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scale or the flowers, my little girl would love that purple tiedye rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scale or the flowers, my little girl would love that purple tiedye rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love the Soda Stream...having kids this would be the perfect way to give them an all natural caffeine free drink and also low calorie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to have the Soda Stream or the Slip-n-slide. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting