Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How Do You Express Your Love?


There are so many ways to express someone's affection. Children show their love through hugs and kisses. Boys on their teenage years shows via giving love letters, through text, flowers and chocolates. Adults express their affection in a more passionate way. The elders also express their love by always be there at each other's side. The most easiest, truthful and sincere way to express your affection is by speaking. It is always nice to hear the words “I Love You” from someone you love most.

Did you know that Nano Style Jewelry has a beautiful necklace with the words “I Love You” in 120 languages imprinted on the onyx surface? You have to use a magnifying glass to see the world’s most sweetest words. Aside from the I Love You words on the face of the pendant, it also has the heart design in 24kt gold. The necklace is set in silver setting but it is also available in gold setting.

In how many languages do you know how to say I love you? I know “I love you” in 7 languages. How about you? Express your love by saying it in a different language every day for 120 days.
Visit Nano Style on their website, Like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting