Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Sarongs For Women

I am an outdoor person, which means i love adventures. During my teenage years, I always look forward the summer season because I do lots of travelling around the country. There are two activities that is always on my list - the hiking / mountain climbing and going to beach. With that activities there is one thing that I always brought with me - my sarong - which is a great and reliable piece of fabric that I can always count on in whatever situation. You might be wondering how do I use sarong during my hiking trip, there are times where there is no public place to change your clothes or take your call of nature without somebody seeing what you are trying to hide. I used the sarong as my cover so no one will see my front and back while I am changing my clothes. I also used my sarong as my blanket during night to comfort me on the woods. On the other hand, sarong is the most essential accessories that a women wear on beach. 


Sarongs for women are very versatile and useful piece of cloth you wear anytime, anywhere. It can be use daily as your skirt, dress, cover ups, head scarves, table cloth when the need arises. The possibilities of  usefulness is endless.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting