Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Online Logo Maker

 


Currently, I am looking for a new logo for the blog. I came across to Online Logo Maker. I try it out and I was surprised that making it was very easy. I don't need much knowledge on designing. 

First, Decide what symbol you would like ti use. There are 200 pre-made symbol you can use. You ca change the position, color, size, add shadow, duplicate your object. In other words, you can manipulate the design the way you want it. Or if you have an Image you want to use you can also upload.

Second, Add your text. Choose your font and desired color of font. You can also add shadow to highlight your wordings. 

Third, Finishing you logo. Download your logo to your computer and viola, you have new logo.

You can make logo in just 5 minutes.

Try Online Logo Maker and be proud to your outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting