Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Children Learning Reading Program



Last year, I started introducing letters to my daughter. Now, she can write and recite to me the alphabet. The next step is teaching her how to read. Which is a big challenge on my part. I actually don't know where to start. How I will start teaching to read.

I bought some books, flash cards and search on internet but it seems it is not the very first step in teaching how to read. When I stumble that they are looking for blogger to review their reading program, I did not think twice I applied immediately because I want to try everything that will help me teaching my daughter.

I received the Children Learning Program in PDF's ,jpg's and audio files. I read it first, so I will know what approach should I make first. The introduction of the program is quite long. It has a lot of information backed up with research and studies that tells the benefits of early reading and its essentials to ones self.

I like that the program includes audio files, it teaches a child the correct sounding of the letter and example of the word .  It would be more likely, if it is in video with audio that shows the letter while his teaching the correct sounding out of letters and then sounding out with words by blending the letter sounds. 

So far, as we started this program, I don't have a hard time teaching with my daughter. She can easily follow the process of reading. She never get bored, since it only takes few minutes per lesson. 

Based on our experience, this program is very helpful and easy. I would recommend to try this program to any parent or adult that wants to teach children to excel reading quickly and enjoyable.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dolls! I'm hosting a brand new giveaway on my blog right now, feel free to check it out, enter it and share it with your readers if you like it! Win 2 x 30$ Dressale coupon !

    xoxo
    Venoma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting