Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Idea - Krill Oil Giveaway 5/18/2012


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. 

One lucky reader will 2 bottles of Krill Oil.

Check out the sponsor spotlight here.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

You may also enter the Modern Mary and Fine Threadz both are open WW





9 comments:

  1. I would like to try it for my knees, supposed to be good for your joints

    hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

    Jennifer B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try Krill oil because I heard it would improve mental sharpness and it's great for the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It helps my son stay focused in school. I would like to try it myself for my own memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am interested in finding out what kinds of health benefits Krill Oil has to offer. Thank you for the opportunity to win some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it's mega antioxidant power.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too bad I wasn't able to see this before Mother's Day. I'd really want to try and take Everest Nutrition's krill oil and see its difference from the brand I'm using now. They call it as Antarctic krill oil from Dr. Mercola. I just want to make sure if they have similar benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to try it for the antioxidant power!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard it's great for mental sharpness and concentration level.

    Elena V
    lifesdeepcolors@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting