Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Idea - Modern Mary Giveaway 5/18/2012


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. 


I am jealous to one lucky reader  who will win the stunning Sun Goddess  from Modern Mary.

DESCRIPTION

radiate the energy of the sun with this 14k gold plated sun star pendent, accented with cubic zirconia stones
ADDITIONAL
sterling silver 925
cubic zirconia
mo14k gold plated
16" chain
pendant 1.5 diameter
Check out my Sponsor Spotlight here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

You may also enter the Fine Threadz and Krill Oil giveaway





34 comments:

  1. My favourite is

    MARCASITE- Butterfly Floret

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite item at Modern Mary is Pleated Shirtdress in Sunshine
    redalepou(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fav item is Pleated/Ruffle Embroidered Belted Dress
    melita.kresic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GFC follower (Melita Jagodic)
    melita.kresic@gmail.com

    cant see the widget, but hope it's ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. shared on G+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/116059738391806922398/posts/fmsp6CfbXfX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, Love, LOVE the Floral Eternity necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GFC- Georgette C

    I acually dig the necklace you're giving away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Long studded earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This would be a wonderful gift for my mom. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is no extra info space on blog sidebar entry.
    http://www.blogger.com/home

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the LBD in Ruffles&Plaid - dress

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love BLOCK PRINT RUFFLE COLLAR DRESS. Thanks
    Lubka K.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is the COLORBLOCK PINTUCK DRESS WITH SILK BELT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the LBD in Ruffles&Plaid
    crluckystar at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Cap Sleeve Embroidered Maxi Dress

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Block Print Ruffle Collar Dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. BLACK & YELLOW- ONYX DROP EARRING

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Floral Paisley Scarf!

    http://www.modernmary.com/floral-paisley-scarf/

    Thank you for the chance!

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the arabesque earrings
    Danielle S
    royalegacy at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  20. The arabesque earrings are just beautiful. (http://www.modernmary.com/arabesque-earrings/)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Pleated/ Ruffle Embroided Belted dress. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like the
    MARCASITE- Butterfly Floret..super love it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the LUXE WRAP teal & gray scarf

    ReplyDelete
  24. like the LUXE WRAP teal & gray scarf

    ReplyDelete
  25. I liked the multicolored ring

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really love this necklace: http://www.modernmary.com/butterfly-floret/

    ReplyDelete
  27. the blue topaz ring



    couponfreestuff

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the Ecochic hooded wrap sweater!

    Also follow on GFC under tjmetz, wasn't an entry box on the rafflecopter to enter the info

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting