Most people share photos online, some protected and unprotected. Sharing is good but sometimes if unprotected there is a tendency that others may claim or exploit your photo.
PearlMountain Photo Watermark protects your photo's copyright by adding image, text, logo watermark to all your pictures. It can add watermark to your photo one at a time or in batches. It is fast and very easy to use program with just few mouse clicks all your photos will be protected.
PearlMountain Photo Watermark also provide plenty preset watermark templates to choose. Just upload the photo and type your text. You can also adjust the image brightness, contrast and saturation. Can convert image file formats and resize image.
I used the preset watermark template and type my blog address.
I finished it in just a minute. It really saves my time.
I received the product mentioned above. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting