You, Enhanced ... Fun, Classic , Simple Jewelry
Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm Nicole...but go by Nikki. I'm a mom or two very energetic girls, Isabella 7 and Brooklyn 1.5. And wifey to JR, the most amazing man you'll ever meet. I work full-time and when the kiddos go to sleep is when I design.
What made you decide to sell jewelry on Etsy?
I started thinking about having an Etsy shop when I was on my maternity leave after having Brooklyn and I had some time on my hands. My bff, has an etsy shop and she was my inspiration to actually go and do it. I did a lot of research, talk to a lot of people and then I finally decided on a name for the shop, when I was driving. It was kind of a light bulb moment for me. You, Enhanced. My thought, you just want to add something to yourself, thus enhancing you you feel you are. Simple. And at that moment, You, Enhanced became real.
How do you come up with new ideas?
I read a lot of fashion blogs and magazines. Helps me keep up with current trends that I infuse into my designs
Where did you learn your craft?
Online tutorials :)
Who/What inspires you?
Fashion inspires me. And not just high fashion, but really all kinds
What is the most popular item in your shop?
The most popular by far is my POW necklace. www.etsy.com/listing/69402596/pow-superhero-charm-necklace-comic-hero
How do you balance work, home and crafting?
It's really hard because I do work full time and that takes up most of my day so when I get home, I'm in complete mommy mode. When my girls fall asleep is when i get to go to my office and design. Lack of sleep but well worth it.
What are your future plans for your shop?
Adding lots of new items to the shop and hopefully drive more traffic to the shop.
Where do you promote your shop?
I try to promote everywhere I can.
Here are some of my favorites:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/youenhanced
Twitter: www.twitter.com/#/nicolejsalmon
Blog: youenhanced.blogspot.com
Pinterest: pinterest.com/youenhanced/







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting