Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Anypic Image Resizer Pro Review

AnyPic Image Resizer Pro is a very  useful software which allows to resize, convert, add watermark and apply effects on hundreds of images in batch mode. It's a fast and easy - to - use  software that even a not so literate (like me)on computer world can use. It helps resizing large groups of pictures in one go for the purpose of sending via email, publishing on the web or uploading on  iPhone.  
 The AnyPic Image Resizer Pro modify images brightness, contrast, saturation, blur, and add border to apply effects. Your photos will turn like a masterpiece and almost done like a professional photographer. I am very happy and satisfied with the outcome of the photos that I resize and convert. It supports the most popular image formats like JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, PSD, GIF, TGA, RAW, and almost all image formats.
The best thing that I love about this is software is adding  image watermark or text watermark to protect photos from being stolen. I use a text watermark on my photos that I post in this blog because it is the only watermark available on the software I currently used, I also tried other watermark software that offers image watermark, I am not satisfied with the outcome of the image watermark - I can't even see the watermark since it is so small it looks like a dot and it can't protect my photo.

The AnyPic Image Resizer Pro is selling at $19.90.

Disclaimer: The review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on my own views and opinions. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way. 






MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting