English is not my native tongue language. During my school days, one of the subject that I hate most is English/Language. I am not fond of doing essay (professor will give a specific subject, and make a long writing about it), journal, but I love doing a film and book review especially if I am interested in the subject or theme of the story.
The hardest part of writing is composing a phrase, sentence, and paragraph. It is not simple as 1+1. Studying English language is not per semester or school year, it is a lifetime. I studied language since Pre-school until I graduated college, but I can't say that I am fluent in English, I still encounter unfamiliar words, and ask Mr. Google what it is, and how will I use it in a sentence. But during my school days my best friend is Mr. Webster dictionary. At that time, I only realize that my grammar is incorrect after I received my checked paper from my Teacher.
Grammar is very important in writing a blog post. Reader may interpret you the same way on what you are thinking or contrast to what you are trying to imply. Right now, I don't have a professor to check my grammar. I have to make sure that I publish my write ups grammatically correct, so readers would know what I am trying to convey. I am grateful and worry-free (a reader might laugh on my choice of wordings and grammar) publishing my writing because Mr. Grammar checker is present to correct me.
Grammarly is the best grammar checker on the web. It checks your grammar particularly the composition of the sentence. It also checks the punctuation inside the sentence either wrong or missing punctuation. Suggest replacements of the word if you use vague, or generic word in your sentence to fit the context. It also checks whether you use too much wordy, or flowery word on your sentence. Or your sentence maybe grammatically correct but it is too long and it will boggles one's mind.
One thing that makes Grammarly superior to the other web checker is that it explains the error, and teaches what the appropriate actions to be taken. Especially those confusing similar words with a different meaning. The misspelled words or typo errors are also being checked.
I love the fact that it detects, and automatically generates the references if you just copy the text context. So you will not be accused of copycat or plagiarism.
Using Grammarly is very easy to use and you will get detailed reports in less than a minute. I log in on the Grammarly and paste the text I made on the space provided and hit the Start Review. It was so fast, and I get a detailed report of my work. I got 71 of 100. I signed out and paste the same draft as a guest. Guess what, as expected I received a report that the text was been published by someone. I log in again, and entered the edited draft, and I got 100 of 100.
We all know that a good writing skill is plus to one's blog. It attracts more readers, followers and prospective sponsors. And for the students, this is very useful tool to correct your draft paper before it will be graded by your professor.
Grammarly is safe and trusted by the world's leading educational institution. Verified by TRUSTe, VeriSign Secured and tested daily by McAfee Secure.
This is a paid post. All opinions are mine. I was not instructed to give a favorable review but I strongly recommend the Grammarly. And I will continue to use the grammar checker.
I speak and write pretty well. I had a stepmother who would CONSTANTLY correct my grammar - I hated her for it! But, now, I'm so glad that I am able to communicate and sound intelligent. The smartest person can sound like an idiot without proper grammar.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to look into this site for my husband, though. He's returning to school and his grammar isn't all that wonderful. He says he speaks "American" - this isn't going to get him through college!