Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Warning about My Blog

I don't know if you encounter when opening my blog it says that there is a malware detected from my blog because I have a link to a specific blog. Actually it bothers me, and I have sent an email to the blog owner hoping she could resolve the problem.

I'm not a computer expert, and I don't know what to do about the warning. Anyone could help me resolve the problem.

Update - The blog host already scan and fix their blog. She is just waiting for the Google to response on their report.

My Take

I do daily scan for this blog and my antivirus is very good on detecting any malicious thing.

To date,this blog is safe and free of any malware.


Thank you.




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Just a heads up when i visit and click anything I personally don't get any warnings of any kind. Not sure if this helps or not.. Hopefully you get er all fixed up. That would bother me a ton as well.

    Take care
    kevin from LinkiesContestLinkies

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting